The conference "Compliance and Anti-Corruption in Russia and the CIS" will be held on June 29-30 at the Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel. The event will be held both offline and online.
The event will be useful for lawyers who have already implemented compliance practices in their companies, as well as for those who have not yet had a chance to appreciate all the positive aspects of compliance control.
Among the topics covered:
- Digital transformation in compliance control at Softline
- Compliance risk assessment system in Sitronics Group
- Experience of Nokia, Rusal, MGTS, SAP, Volvo Group & Renault Trucks, Astrazeneka, Russian Railways and other companies.
- Sanctions Compliance: managing sanctions risks
- An example of an internal compliance investigation
- Sanctions restrictions: the risks we are not used to
Dmitry Markanov, Managing Partner of PATENTUS, together with Anna Voitsekhovich, Director of Legal Risk Management Department at MTS, will make a presentation entitled «IP Compliance in today's organization: challenges and opportunities».