Consent to personal data processing
The user, by leaving a request on the website www.patentus.net, accepts this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter - the Consent). Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to LLC PATENTUS (TIN 7720555150), which is located at Moscow, st. Letnikovskaya 10 bldg 2, for the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position held; user data (location information; type and version of the OS; type and version of the Browser; type of device and its screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or from what advertising; language of the OS and Browser; which pages opens and to which buttons the user presses; ip-address).
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- Purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Art. 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; The Charter of LLC PATENTUS; the current Consent to the processing of personal data.
- In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
- Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be stopped at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
- The consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to PATENTUS LLC or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes consent to the processing of personal data, PATENTUS LLC has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006.
- This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.